Logistics has become an essential service because it helps companies to optimize their processes and save costs. Third-Party Logistics 3PL is one of the most efficient ways to carry out the storage and transportation of products.
What does the logistics of a company consist of?
The logistics are the ones in charge of carrying out specific processes and activities that are essential for the physical operation of a business, such as:
- Supply chain (purchase and delivery of materials)
- Shipping and Transportation
- Merchandise monitoring
Because these activities can become very different from the functions and the initial purpose of a company, for many, it is more efficient to hire the services of expert logistics companies. By working with logistics specialists, companies can focus their efforts on innovating and improving their processes.
3PL logistics services
In this context, the 3PL, as a solution, represents multiple benefits for industrial production. Companies that provide logistics services usually offer the following benefits:
- They have a fleet of cargo and transport vehicles: One of the most significant economic costs involved in logistics is acquiring and maintaining a fleet of vehicles.
- They are directly responsible for hiring personnel: Hiring and training the right personnel for the task is another activity that can consume a lot of time and resources. A 3PL is the best choice, specializing in operating in the corresponding sector.
- They have the necessary knowledge of current legal regulations: One of the most costly processes for storing and transporting goods is the study of the rules imposed on the logistics.
Due to their hazard level, various materials and parts are subject to state regulations. A specialized company will provide the corresponding advice and documentation.
- They are experts in handling merchandise: Depending on the type of merchandise, it is necessary to have technical knowledge for its handling.
- They provide complementary services such as inspection and monitoring: services 3PL has the facility to specialize in specific industry sectors to offer better services to their clients.
- They help to have better inventory control: Storage and transportation are more than services in themselves since they help to have greater control of stocks.
Not only can all these logistics, but also, if the client requires it, these services can be provided separately.
Logistics solutions that allow you to concentrate on your business
By contracting the 3PL of AMN, you can count on a team specialized in handling auto parts and materials for technological production. We have Accreditation NADCAP and Certifications IATF 16946e ISO 13485 to guarantee you the best management and service.
Does your company need advice on logistics, storage, or transport?
Contact us! Our experts are available to help you.