The GP-12 Containment is part of the group of services within Early Production Containment. This service is intended to provide quality control to detect errors in parts, materials, or products within a production process. Thus, GP-12 Containment can guarantee that the final result will be as expected and have the best quality for the client.
In AMN, we want this service to find any fault in the production lines efficiently. That is why the process is applied to all those new and modified parts used in a project. Thus, the containment plan will create reports where immediate action can be taken on these failures.
What is the purpose of the GP-12 restraints?
Once the GP-12 containments, an item approval process can begin. All branded products will go through a pre-launch program, where they will be thoroughly evaluated, and this reporting will ensure a launch plan where the outcome is correct.
A positive result can be achieved that improves confidence in the production lines. In addition, products shipped at a good level are guaranteed to meet the client’s expectations.
Additional benefits of the GP12 Containment
Service This containment service AMN offers a group of benefits such as those mentioned below:
- Each one of the assembly and manufacturing centers within the parts warehouses will be protected
- There will be detailed documentation stating the supplier’s efforts to verify the entire manufacturing process
- The increase will be noticeable in the visibility and participation of the provider
What to take into account when contracting the AMN service? If you want AMN to review the processes of your production lines, it is necessary to consider certain aspects. With each of them, you can determine how effective you want the process to be and the cost it may have. Among them are:
- The duration of the entire service
- The number of inspectors that will be used to inspect the elements
- How many pieces will be inspected and certified
- The hours in which they will work
- The tools that will be used and if the client will provide them
All this is fundamental so that the development of AMN can be complete at the moment of carrying out the analyses. Thus, a practical result will be achieved when inspecting the production lines.
Increase your customers’ confidence with the GP-12 restraints service
The importance of the GP-12 restraints for companies with production lines is clear. So do not hesitate to call AMN to request this type of aid that will give your clients more confidence. An effective service that will detect any failure that exists before reaching the hands of users.